5 Reasons to choose the ALCÁZAR Clinic4 October, 2016
Aging, a story that is changing17 May, 2017
The issue of plastic surgery in Colombia and went from being a taboo to be part of our general culture; nowadays, and nobody is shocked that a woman's decision to go to the operating room to have the body or face you always dreamed of.
But the problem is that many do not follow to the letter the care that must be taken before and after undergoing plastic surgery, placing their health and physical integrity at risk.
Here we'll show the care that must be taken before undergoing plastic surgery.
- Before everything, make sure you go to the doctor doing surgery is a member of the Colombian Society of Plastic Surgery.
- As well, Find out if the clinic where going to operate on you have all the necessary implements and medical personnel.
- Obey every word of the doctor's instructions for the days before surgery.
- Requires your physician performing the pre-surgical tests, as these say key aspects of your health in general.
- He is punctual to the appointment with the anesthesiologist and tell all about your health and daily life: If you take something, smoke or medicine, If you have diseases and / or have you done any surgery in the past, etc.
- Avoid taking any blood-thinning medication.
- No smoking two weeks before the procedure and not consume alcoholic beverages 72 hours before the procedure.
- Plenty of liquids the days before your surgery.
- Despintar as fingernails and feet, removing hair extensions.